SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#58963 - 03/08/04 01:46 PM NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Nigel is home sick with the flu. Poor dude.
Maybe you could send him a get well card, a get well song, or a get well keyboard like the Tyros. I am sure any of the three would make him feel better.
We ought to send a Sympathy Card to Kerry too cause she has to take care of him, the forum, business and all those incidentals
HOPE YOU GET OVER THIS FLU BY TOMORROW NIGEL Also hope you don't pass it on to your wife
Bebop

#58964 - 03/08/04 04:39 PM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Nigel, I know what you're suffering through. My wife and I both had it over the Christmas holidays and it was three miserable weeks of non-living. It hit my head, chest and joints but thankfully, it left my stomach alone! Maybe a healing prayer will help you feel better. Cheers.Flowers For You

#58965 - 03/09/04 01:25 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Nigel,
apparently for this flu-virus one have not made a virusscanner, allthought it is a worldwide problem, even in Holland it was 'epedemical'
Take your time to recover well,
Cees

#58966 - 03/09/04 02:05 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hope you recover soon Nigel Luckily, so far, I've managed to keep clear of it this winter. Best wishes

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#58967 - 03/09/04 11:12 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Nigel .. hope you are quickly back to full health ....
t.

#58968 - 03/10/04 04:55 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey Nigel!

Hope by this time you are feeling better and have taken care of getting rid of that nasty flu bug. If nothing else, maybe it helps to know that all your friends are wishing you the best. Sometimes love is really the best medicine. Have a speedy recovery, dear friend.

Ted

#58969 - 03/12/04 02:19 PM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Nigel is over the flu but now has a blood clot in his leg calf.
This is really serious and can have super serious ramifications.
How about all you prayer warriors on this forum joining me in supporting Nigel and Kerry in Prayer.
Thank you to all
Bebop

#58970 - 03/13/04 08:32 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
joeyr2 Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA USA
Nigel: Good to know that you are over the flu. Sorry to hear about the leg clot, hope you get over this as you did the nasty flu. Regards Joe Rodney

#58971 - 03/15/04 08:13 PM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Hey thanks to you all for your support. I am off work at present and on blood thinners so hopefully these damned blood clots will get absorbed and will go away. Like the Stones said in "Mother's Little Helper" so many years ago "What a drag it is getting old ..." Now I know what they mean and I am younger than they are too. You know you are going downhill when Keith Richards is healthier than you are yourself

#58972 - 03/16/04 12:50 AM Re: NIGEL IS HOME SICK WITH THE FLU
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Nigel - just a note to say sorry to hear you are not well and to send my best wishes to you and hope that you make a speedy recovery.

You state "You know you are going downhill when Keith Richards is healthier than you are yourself"

Well although I guess he is much richer than you, I bet you look a lot better Take care - Joan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online