SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60400 - 12/04/04 08:20 PM Rhythm changes
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hello all my friends!

I would like to know if there is a way to set up a full registration, including panel memories, etc., and then change only the rhythm? For example a 4/4 to a 3/4, or vice versa, without losing the instrumentations and setups of the original?

Also, is there a simple way to Easy Record a song and then add the lyrics so that they show up on the screen when it is played back?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ted

#60401 - 12/05/04 01:14 AM Re: Rhythm changes
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Ted,
herewith a way how I should handle:
1. Rhythms changes:
Each Panelmemory could have the original setup, minus the choosen style/rhythm. E.g.: starting with PM1 setup with f.i. a 4/4 ballad. Now you change in the Rhythm Group to e.g. a 3/4 waltz. (Be sure that the MSA-button is set to 'OFF') Then save/set the PM2. Etc.Etc. When you record/play the song you press the Panel Memory you need at moment/measure X .. et voilá
Furtheron you can choose to set the Music Style Arranger with its various options to a wanted configuration.

2. When your song is ready you can insert pictures with the lyrics. Please visit my homepage under Tips&Tricks for how to do that .. (Tips & Tricks N1 or N3)

Hope I was clear and maybe other tips could be add from other players?

Greetings,
Cees

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 12-05-2004).]

#60402 - 12/05/04 01:16 AM Re: Rhythm changes
cees Offline

wrong text ..

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 12-05-2004).]

#60403 - 12/05/04 05:15 AM Re: Rhythm changes
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Cees,

I should have known that the answers I was seeking are always found on your fabulous web site! In fact, I should indeed have looked there FIRST to find the answers I was looking for, and, of course, there they were! Thank you for taking the time to advise this very slow-learner here on the SynthZone Forum. Perhaps to jusitfy this thread further, my stupidity will help others with the same problem. So, a public response here, such as yours, probably serves a dual purpose.

Many, many thanks. You are indeed a gentleman and a scholar; how I wish that I could meet you in person to express my gratitude for everything you offer us (and especially me) when things go awry or we are frustrated by a problem. So, consider this public thank you, from the bottom of my heart, an echo of the thanks I think many of us send to you for your constant advice and good work, even though perhaps we don't always tell you often enough!

Ted Rose

#60404 - 12/05/04 09:15 AM Re: Rhythm changes
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Many thanks for sharing the tip Cees.

And well said Ted ,I'm sure you have spoken for all the Forum members !!

This is a wonderful site

Giovanni

#60405 - 12/05/04 12:44 PM Re: Rhythm changes
cees Offline

Thanks, you're welcome

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online