SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61636 - 01/08/06 12:37 AM songs from disk to sequencer
McCrae Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi All, I need some help again. I have an old Feb/Mar 2004 Mag. and I am trying to follow a workshop on page 28. When I load my own songs from disk I get a list. When I press the SMF button at top left (as instructed) the appropriate page shows, but my songs are no longer there. What am I doing wrong? Can you help? Thank you, regards, Jess

#61637 - 01/08/06 01:20 AM Re: songs from disk to sequencer
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
The article refers to MIDI Files - not the Technics Format files, which I assume you are seeing when you say Quote "When I load my own songs from disk I get a list.
The fact that you do not see any files when you press the SMF button, means that there are no MIDI files on that particular disk, only Technics Format files.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#61638 - 01/08/06 04:26 AM Re: songs from disk to sequencer
McCrae Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi Willum, thank you for that information. Does that mean I cannot put songs on a list in the sequencer, which I have recorded, and saved to a floppy? If I had had a bit of savvie I would have put them on a list right away. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it, Jess. P.S. Is it only commercial files which are called Midi??

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online