SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62306 - 11/02/03 08:36 PM Help and Tips for New Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI and Welcome to ALL New Members.
1. It is a good idea to put the model of your technics keyboard on the interests line of your profile so that when you ask for help and forget to tell which keyboard you are playing we can look it up and respond.
2. When you need help with the forum just post your question and someone will no doubt have an answer and if not just click on admin or moderator at the top left and send either Nigel or Bebop an email with your question/problem and we will try to help you out ASAP. Note that we do not respond to instrument specific questions other then to respond to your forum post.
3 When you see something you want to save just look to the bottom left and you will see: UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
click on that and you can email the url for that topic to yourself or someone else and it is then easy to get back and find it tomorrow, next month or even next year.
4. You can also highlight the topic contents and do a copy of it. Then just post it into your email. Highlight the contents of your email and change the font color to white. Now mail it to a friend or yourself. You can also paste it into your notebook and save it.
5. Should you want to share a song with our members in technics format, Just zip it up and mail it to Cees or Bebop. Cees will put it up on his website once you include a picture and bio or I will forward it to the members on the email lists that includes most forum members. MY email address can be found in my profile or by clicking on moderator. My email lists are not a part of the synthzone. The synthzone is not a part of my email lists. The do compliment each other.
5. Nigel is the owner of the SynthZone and is kind enough to keep this forum going at his expense for our benefit. YOu may post your thank you to NIgel in this forum at any time and I am sure He will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you NIGEL
6. Sometime there will be a post here that you will wonder why it is here but you will just learn to ignore them so they do not upset you. Just pass up those posts and go on to those that interest you. In the event you have a complaint about a specific post and feel it is not acceptable for this forum, your choices are to ignore it, respond to it, or email the admin or moderator to review the posting for deletion.
I think that about covers it for now.
Best to all and keep on making that great Technics Music.
We are happy you decided to join us in the SYNTHZONE

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#62307 - 11/05/03 01:57 PM Re: Help and Tips for New Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
bump to top for new members to read