Hi Artaher,

Please allow me to add my feelings to those already expressed by the writers above. I have the KN6000 and upgraded it to a KN6500. I also have a Roland HP-3000 electric piano. When comparing piano sounds, I find the piano sounds on the KN to be equal in quality to those on the Roland. I'm retired, so I've been around a few years and have learned a few lessons along the way. One is that if I want top quality I have to pay for it. Though I class myself as a beginning keyboard player, I have had keyboards since the early 1980s and have watched them develop from very primitive machines to the marvelous instruments they are today. Gunnar is right to say that sound quality is a personal judgement, so you need to shop around in that regard. I chose the KN keyboard over its Yamaha counterpart because I liked the way it is designed, its ease of operation, and the speaker system. I wanted quality and reliability, too, and Technics certainly provides that. I would recommend the KN6500 to anyone who wants a top-of-the-line arranger keyboard. Remember - you get what you pay for.

Sincerely, Chuck