SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63119 - 02/26/06 09:05 AM Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Paul was a long time contributing member to this forum and also my email lists. I have forwarded his music to many of you that havae been here for a long while.
Here is a copy of the letter from his wife Anne.
Please feel free to respond to her here and I will forward your responses to her, or email them to me and I will send them on to her. They had 5 years of a great marriage. Paul played well and Anne is a fine classical vocalist.
Dear Bill,

I am writing to let you know that Paul has gone to meet the Lord. He died peacefully on Saturday 18th February at 5.30 p.m. Paul was at home where he wanted to be, amongst the familly and friends who loved him.

It was a lot of hard but worthwhile work caring for Paul towards the end, this is the reason why it was impossible to keep you updated via the internet. In fact, my friend, who has been with me for the last 7 weeks was answering the telephone amongst lots of other things just so that we could give Paul the best possible care we could give him.

He will be a big loss and I will miss him so much. The love that Paul and I shared was very special and I know we only had a very short time together but these last few years were the best in my life. I am happy for Paul as I know he is with the Lord and as far as Paul is concerned it wont be long before I go to meet him as time is like a "blink of an eye" in God's time. The funeral is tomorrow and I think that that is going to be quite difficult but I get strength from the fact that the Lord is looking after me and He wont let me go through anything with Him.

Will write again soon. God Bless.

Anne

#63120 - 02/26/06 10:00 AM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Anne,
Paul's absense will reverberate within this forum as well as amongst his family and within your heart.
My warmest thoughts to You and all those who stand with you in this difficult time.
My heart-felt condolences.

------------------
...shboom

#63121 - 02/26/06 11:03 AM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Dear Anne,

It is always hard time if a dear person passes away. I have experienced it a few times in my life (father, mother-in-law)> Bu after reading your letter I feel also some relief. It is great to read that you also trust in Our Heavenly Father. I like to wish you all God's comfort. And I will pray for you to experience God near you.

in Him, Fred

------------------

#63122 - 02/26/06 02:32 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Anne ... Our prayers are with you, and we pray that the Father gives you the strength to get through this ...
t.

#63123 - 02/27/06 02:11 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you guys for your compassion. I am sure your messages will help Anne work through the grief she is experiencing.
Best to you,
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online