SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#63432 - 08/17/03 10:11 AM Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL EMAIL LIST MEMBERS,
It has been my pleasure for too long a time to manually forward all your many songs, etc. to and for you. It has become an overwhelming task that I am no longer able to do, as the lists continue to grow.
Cees is so kind as to offer to put your songs on his website for you members and your friends to download at your leisure. This is a win, win situation for all of us. I truly thank Cees for his generosity with all my heart.
I initially started this Email operation in an effort for us not to loose touch with each other when the Technote forum started to loose momentum due to unacceptable rules. I was doing this all by email until NIGEL was kind enough to offer me the Technics Forum for our new home. I then started the 20 for 1 Song Trades so we could exchange our music and this was also done by email. The rest is history. We all owe our friend and supporter NIGEL a deep vote of thanks also. You can post that on the forum. He does read it:-)
I will NOT be sending to Cees a copy of this email list so that in the event I am unable to pass on your email of notification it will NOT be done by Cees. Perhaps someone else will be willing to do the notifications if I become unable to. IF not you will just have to continually check the Cees site for new postings. I believe I can assure you that your email address will stay private as it always has been.
This recent severe illness of 2 weeks gave me time to reflect on many things. I am going to be 72 shortly and I do not have the high energy level I used to have to do these things. I am pleased with what I have accomplished and I will be more please to see it carry on under Cees's guiding hands. Cees is a good man and to be highly appreciated by all of us. Please keep all that great music in transit from you to Cees website to all our members. I will be downloading and listening too.
My best to each and every one of you. I love you all. Thanks to all of you for sharing your wonderful time and talents, with me and all our list members
I will continue to be Monitor of this Technics Forum at this time and serve at Nigels request.
Bill

BILL THE BEBOP

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 08-17-2003).]

#63433 - 08/17/03 10:43 AM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Bill,
I am afraid you misunderstood me. Please, I advise you to 'edit' this post related to your mailinglist-service to avoid misunderstandings.

I only whish to 'manage' the KESO-site.
In the mail I have written (and all members received) that the (future) guestplayers on the KESO site could send their Easy Recorded Songs via the common procedure. That is all described on KESO.
Running the KESO site costs me a lot of sparetime, but I love to do that.

Therefore, Bill, I emphasize: I am UNABLE to 'go on' with your appreciated maillists!!! I point at this to avoid misunderstanding and to be clear. Maybe that another member could help you with this fine work you do??

Best to you,
Cees

#63434 - 08/17/03 10:55 AM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi Bill,
I am afraid you misunderstood me. Please, I advise you to 'edit' this post related to your mailinglist-service to avoid misunderstandings.

HI Cees, I have edited the post. I will not send you the list of email addresses. In the event I am unable to advise people of new posts they will just have to go to your website and look for themselves. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
best to you
Bebop

#63435 - 08/17/03 02:06 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
cees Offline

Thanks Bill,
no problem, as always quick and correct!
Warm greetings,
Cees

#63436 - 08/18/03 04:21 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Bebop,
I'm not quite sure if I fully understand the thread, but have you possibly considered something like the yahoo groups, as a site for your mailing list members. I use one as a mailing list to keep members informed when I have a bear for sale.
Members could actually upload their own songs, styles , pads etc and there's an automatic notification system when a file's been uploaded to the site. All it would possibly require would be for the owner or moderator to delete some of the files if & when the files area got too full. Deleting could possibly be based on the length that the file as already been on site, so as to make way for new ones. Also keep any chit chat down to commenting on the specific songs so as not to detract from this forum.
best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#63437 - 08/19/03 08:21 AM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
BEBOP Offline

HI RIKKI,
To simplify. All Easy Record songs for KN6,65, and 7 will now be submitted to Cees who will put them on his website so that everyone can download and play them at their convenience.
Best to you
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 08-19-2003).]

#63438 - 08/19/03 01:26 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Thanks Bebop,
i must have missed something along the way. I for some reason thought his site was only for Easy Record songs. Better go check it out
( heehee)
thank you
best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#63439 - 08/19/03 01:49 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
cees Offline

Best forummers,
it has been said by me already, but I say it again to avoid misunderstandings: not ALL songs.
I place only your Personal Page on KESO if you uses SIGN UP procedure and your songs are 'Easy Recorded'.
Everyone can read this on the KESO site.
These are:

A. Only KN7000 or KN6X00 songs, which are recorded by using the 'Easy Record' feature

AND

B. using the sign-up procedure, including a short profile and a photo

Please read for details the SIGN UP procedure on KESO...

Best greetings,
Cees

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI RIKKI,
To simplify. All songs will now be submitted to Cees who will put them on his website so that everyone can download and play them at their convenience.
Best to you
Bebop

#63440 - 08/19/03 08:53 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bebop,
I wish to join the many members for your time and dedication to us and the world of music. It has made my life a richer experience of learning, listen to all the fine talent and encouragement from you and various members. But as we all know life is constantly changing and we must change with it. I am sure that cutting back a little will not only improve your health, but will give you more time to spend with Jann and Rocky. If I can find one of our old time friend with a new digital camera, then I can send a photo to Cees and join in the fun. I will see you on the Forum and may The Lord Richly Bless You and Jann.
Love In Christ,
Dave

#63441 - 08/20/03 06:55 AM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
BEBOP Offline

Thank you Dave, you are a special friend and brother
Bebop

#63442 - 08/25/03 10:50 AM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
BeBop ..... all of us 'techies' owe you a great debt of gratitude for your work on and off, this forum ... May the Good Lord continue to bless you with countless days of musical pleasure ... My very best wishes go out to you and Jann ...
t.

#63443 - 08/27/03 12:10 PM Re: Thank you for the opportunity to serve our great musicians
BEBOP Offline

Thank you Tony for your kind words. We are continually blessed by you and the other members of this forum.
We wish the best for you all at all times.
Best to you and yours
Bill the Bebop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online