SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63787 - 03/18/07 11:20 PM 50th Anniversary Party
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Everyone,

I hope you will forgive me for using this Forum like this, but we received so many electronic good wishes and congratulations from you all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much indeed.

We had a great time at our party last Saturday night. The evening was full of fun and laughter mixed with good music played by five of our Keyboard Club members. Our phone was 'red-hot' yesterday leading us to believe that a good time was had by all.

PLUS our guests generously donated over £500 for our favourite Charity MAGPAS.

Thank you all again for your kind wishes.

Audrey

[This message has been edited by Audrey Turner (edited 03-18-2007).]

#63788 - 03/19/07 03:16 AM Re: 50th Anniversary Party
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
I hope you were aware of a "ghostly" presence at your glorious anniversary party last Saturday because I, too, was there with you, in spirit!! What a remarkable achievement to celebrate, Audrey, and may my dear wife, Annie, and I add to the abundant good wishes that you both received with a hope for many more years of joyful wedded bliss!

SmileyCentral.com

Ted Rose

#63789 - 03/19/07 07:04 AM Re: 50th Anniversary Party
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Audrey and George,
Happy Golden Anniversary
How much greater could it possibly get to have 50 years of wedded bliss and then have all your friends and family come to help you celebrate your joy.

We are surely happy to hear such a positive report and that everyone has survived reasonably well

I am forwarding your thanks on to the many people that sent in the jokes and fun stuff that you so artistically used at your Golden Anniversary Party. I think I can speak for all as I saw we are happy to have had a small part in the great success and example that you and George show to the world.

Thank you for the many years you have been on our Synthzone Forum and a member of my email lists.

Our best to you always.

Bebop and Jann

#63790 - 03/19/07 10:01 AM Re: 50th Anniversary Party
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Audrey ... congratulations and best wishes from across the pond ... Lydia and I have 6 1/2 years to catch up to you ... ...
t.

#63791 - 03/19/07 10:40 AM Re: 50th Anniversary Party
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Audrey,
50th Anniversary, beautiful, something to be very proud of. In this day and age there are fewer couples staying together, so I must consider both of you special people.

May you have the best of health and many more joyous years together. And may the good Lord keep you safe.

John c.

#63792 - 03/22/07 01:13 PM Re: 50th Anniversary Party
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
Dear Audrey,

Happy Birthday that is a great day. Thanks for sharing this special joy with us.

Best whishes,
Doron

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online