SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#64552 - 09/17/02 09:38 AM software songmanager and sd Jukebox
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
I tried several times to tranfer a technics sequencer file to the kn7000 with the song manager software.
Always the same message : Error Home page...
But the keyboard is on the home page.

I installed Sd Jukebox...was no problem.
I can't start the program ...I get the opening window and then the computer freezes.
I have windows Mellenium.

I think it is spoking here...or maybe I'm stupid... I asked my wife and she says I'm nuts.

Alain

#64553 - 09/17/02 11:28 AM Re: software songmanager and sd Jukebox
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Alain. I'm using Windows ME and at my first attempt couldn't get the files to transfer - I seem to think I didn't reboot at the correct moment - I probably waited for a screen (which never appeared)asking me if I wanted to reboot. I uninstalled the song manager then re-installed and have not experienced any problem since. If it helps -
What you should see in the Technics area, when you have identified the path to your technics files are a set of icons showing piano keys in the background and a large yellow T in the foreground.
Select one Right click on it, then click on upload file. This should then show the number and name of the file together with which extensions are included (i.e. cmp seq. etc.)Click on OK and it should copy to your KN. Then, of course, you need to save it to the SD card. When you've done that, only another 3,999 more files to copy....

#64554 - 09/17/02 01:55 PM Re: software songmanager and sd Jukebox
technicsplayer Offline

song manager/audio recorder will require a reboot during installation on most computers. This should occur automatically, if you refuse the prompt you will get problems. Uninstall from Add/Remove Programs and try again.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online