SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#67935 - 12/22/08 01:16 PM Best wishes to you all for the festive season and 2009
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
May I take this opportunity to extend my best wishes to all of you that I have met in the past and hope to meet in the future and others that I have "met" through this forum. May we all enjoy peace, good health and quality time to spend with our loved ones.

Some of the members are no longer with us and will be sorely missed.

Take care and may we all enjoy beautiful music in our own particular way.

Must also send a special thanks to Nigel who keeps this forum going. You are truly appreciated. Joan

[This message has been edited by Joan (edited 12-22-2008).]

#67936 - 12/22/08 03:32 PM Re: Best wishes to you all for the festive season and 2009
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi all,
may I please repeat all of Joan's comments To all of you a very merry festive season and as a famous Irish comedian said May your God go with you (Dave Allen)
Best regards John and family.

#67937 - 12/22/08 05:02 PM Re: Best wishes to you all for the festive season and 2009
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I would also like to wish A Very Merry Christmas to all my friends on Synthzone and a Peaceful and musical 2009

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#67938 - 12/23/08 12:54 AM Re: Best wishes to you all for the festive season and 2009
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway

"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#67939 - 12/23/08 04:21 PM Re: Best wishes to you all for the festive season and 2009
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Merry Christmas and a wonderful next year wished for all members of the Technics forum and especially to those of you that started here with me 9 years ago in another week.
It has been a great trip through the evolution of the Technics Keyboards until it ended on a sad note for all of us.
I hope that all the boards still playing the beautiful Technics music will play forever and ever,
Merry Christmas to all,
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online