SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#72444 - 06/05/03 08:46 PM Memory for left hand on PSR-550
Anonymous
Unregistered

I recently purchased a PSR-550 and am wondering if there is any way that the left hand (voice L) can be held until another chord is played in the auto-accompaniment mode. I previously had a Yamaha FX-500 organ which had memory.

Thanks,
Tom Blackburn (akatblack@hargray.com)

#72445 - 06/16/03 11:21 AM Re: Memory for left hand on PSR-550
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Tom,
I also own a Yamaha PSR550. I wasn't aware that you could play a left voice and auto-accompaniment at the same time. I will check this out tonight and get back to you, if I have a solution.
In the meantime a encourage you to join the general arranger keyboard forum. There are many Yamaha users on the forum, actually more then any other manufacturer. There are 2 PSR550 owners on this forum as well. Myself and Squeak_D.
Congratulations on your recent purchase, I believe you bought a keyboard with the best value for the price you paid.
Starkeeper

#72446 - 06/17/03 09:13 AM Re: Memory for left hand on PSR-550
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
You can play a lower voice and arranger at the same time (you already knew that), but not sure if there is a way to hold the chord till your next change. My Roland EM20 can do this in organ/split mode only. I suggest you post your question in the "General Arranger Forum"
Starkeeper

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online