I have the following items for trade. I will also consider any serious cash offers. Low ballers need not reply. I am looking to trade for analog synthesizers (Memorymoog (LAMM version preferred), Jupiter 8, Voyetra 8, etc.), vintage tube mics, compressors, and high end mic preamps. I will also consider trades for work needed on my home i.e. stucco, landscaping (sod, sprinklers, fencing), bathroom and kitchen remodel, carpet laid, tile laid, etc. I am located in the Central Valley of California.

Fairlight MFX3+ 24 track digital audio recorder in excellent condition with mainframe, MFX remote, remote cable, and manual. Incredible sounding, intuitive, multitrack recorder.

Fairlight CMI Series III Sampler/Workstation in excellent condition. Includes CMI III mainframe, CMI music keyboard, tape drive, floppy drive, and sound library. Has 100 Khz sampling and produces some of the most earth rumbling bass you'll ever hear.

Wersi Abacus KS1 workstation in new condition with OAS 7 software. This unit is truly amazing. Has a 61 note weighted keyboard with 8" TFT touch and produces some of the finest acoustic and orchestral sounds you'll ever hear. Features 24 Bit sampling, synthesis, Native Instruments B4 with real time drawbars, sequencing, multitrack hard disk recording, Cubase, arranger functions, Real Drums playback loops, DVD/CD/MP3 playback and recording, vocal harmonizer, built in digital audio mixer, real time pitch shift/timestretch, AKAI/WAV/AIFF file playback, and much more. This German made keyboard is by far the most advanced workstation and arranger keyboard made today. Can play multiple VST's in addition to all the stand alone features the Abacus already has. Serious inquiries only.

Wersi Abacus 76 note expander keyboard. Features 76 note semi weighted action. New condition.

Wersi 25 note pedal board. Works with Abacus, Ikarus, Zenios, Vegas, an others. New Condition.

AKAI S1000KB sampling keyboard in excellent condition. Features 61 note keyboard with 10 audio outputs, digital I/O, internal hard drive, and sound library.

AKAI DD1000 Magneto Optical digital mastering recorder in excellent condition with manual. Has current software and DL 1000 remote.

Custom vintage AKG The Tube microphone in mint condition with power supply, mic power cable, and flight case. This mic has an original C12 capsule installed, has modified electronics, and sounds and works amazing. In a shoot out against U47's, M49's, C12's, and a Telefunken Elam 251, this mic came out on top. Vocals, acoustic instruments, and drums simply shine through this mic. Serious inquiries only.

Shure SM57 dynamic microphone in very good condition with mic cable.

Roland XV-5080 rack mount synthesizer in new condition with original box and manual.

Roland RD-500 Piano synthesizer in mint condition with manual. Has 88 weighted keys and makes and excellent controller.

Roland JV-1080 Synthesizer module in mint condition with manual.

Fostex D-10 timecode DAT recorder in new condition with original box and manual.

NHT A-10 powered studio monitors in excellent condition. Inlcudes power amp, speaker cables, and speakers.

NHT A-20 powered studio monitors in new condition with original box. Inlcudes power amp, speaker cables, and speakers. Excellent for Mastering as well as recording and mixing.

NHT SW1P powered subwoofer in new condition with original box. Includes subwoofer and power amp.

Klotz passive Direct Box in excellent condition. Features 1/4" input, balanced output, parallel output, 20 dB and 40 dB attenuation, and ground lift.

Quik Lok QL-400 adjustable rolling stand in new conditon.

Invisible brand single tier folding keyboard stand in great shape. Very strong and can easily support an 88 note weighted keyboard.

SKB 2 rack space ATA travel case in like new condition.

Apple Mac G4 AGP Graphics desktop computer in new condition with original box and Samsung 19" monitor, also like new with original box. The G4's original plastic protective film is still intact. Has upgraded 16x DVD drive, OS 10.4.10, new 80 GB hard drive, 448 MB of RAM, iLife 06, Microsoft Office 2004 Full Edition, and more.

Apple MacBook Pro 17" Duo Core laptop computer in new condition with original box and Apple Care extended warranty. Has 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, OS Tiger 10.4.11 software, 120 GB hard drive, iLife 06, Microsoft Office 2004 Full Edition, and more.

Dell Inspiron E1705 1.83 Intel Duo Core laptop that's new with Dell warranty. Features include 17" WXGA+ LCD screen, 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, DVD/CD combo drive, Wireless card, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Dell Digital Entertainment pack, Sonic Digital Media Studio Deluxe Suite Software, McAfee Anti Virus Software.

JVC BR-S525DXU 3/4" professionaltimecode tape recorder in excellent condition.