SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#80095 - 12/13/05 11:47 AM For Interested Parties Only....
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Business Opportunity First off, let me say that this post was cleared with Nigle before hand and I say thanks to him letting me post it....As many of you know, I was hit pretty hard down here in Cozumel Mexico with "Hurricane Wilma" and it has let me in a very sad state of affairs financially, I'm trying to rebuild and it is difficult with limited funds..there is no insurance or help from the Mexican Gov. Many of you have sent donations that have helped me a great deal..
What I thought, was to post about maybe some one might like to make a change in their lives or invest in rebuilding my club/restaurant anyone wishing more information may of course e-mail me at
tonyrome@tonyrome.com or call on SKYPE tonyrome1 or call direct 52-987-87-20131
and we can discuss arrangements...thank you for your attention,again Nigel, Thank you..
TR

[This message has been edited by Tony Rome (edited 12-13-2005).]

#80096 - 12/17/05 04:36 AM Re: For Interested Parties Only....
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
hi tony, i sent you an email,but i just noticed the email address i have is different than the one you posted on this site? mike

#80097 - 12/17/05 06:26 AM Re: For Interested Parties Only....
Tony Rome Offline

Hi Mike....I got it and will responde to you by Monday.....thank you for your interest.....
TR

#80098 - 12/19/05 06:27 AM Re: For Interested Parties Only....
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hi, Tony...there is an investor club meeting here in Lexington on the 29th. As we discussed, potential investors will need some info. It might be wise to start assembling:

1. Bio of Tony
2. History of old establishment
3. Photos of old establishment
4. General information about the area.
5. General info about the sales at the old establishment.
5. Reference to web site.
6. Description of plans for the re-build.
7. Budget for the rebuild.
8. Narrative of changes planned-new place vs. old.

Several of the guys in this club are retired thoroughbred farm owners and are interested. One has invested over $4 million on two establishments here...just wants a place to "hang out".

You'll need this type of information for any potential investor.

I'll be on the road today, but will contact you soon to work on a formal prospectus, if things progress.

Hang in there, friend1

Russ

#80099 - 12/19/05 08:32 AM Re: For Interested Parties Only....
MrEd Offline

Hi Tony.

Just wanted to wish you good luck in your partnering search. Looks like Russ might have some good leads for you. Hope so.

If the cold spell here up north continues, I may go find some cash to buy a seat or two

#80100 - 12/22/05 11:11 AM Re: For Interested Parties Only....
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MrEd:
Hi Tony.

Just wanted to wish you good luck in your partnering search. Looks like Russ might have some good leads for you. Hope so.

If the cold spell here up north continues, I may go find some cash to buy a seat or two

Big Ed.....Come on down...always room..warm
sunshine......margaritas...hehehe
TR

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online