SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#80821 - 03/13/06 08:42 PM Six years between posts
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I had to smile when I saw http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum20/HTML/000865.html on the Roland forum. It was a thread from 2000 that the original poster reactivated again a couple of days ago. And then it was replied to by a member who had also replied to it way back in 2000. Neither of them had been here much since then. Talk about timing.

#80822 - 03/15/06 06:32 PM Re: Six years between posts
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Reminds me of the three recluses. Only one was allowed to say something once a year.

The first year the first recluse told a joke.
The second year the second laughed at the joke.
The third year the third recluse said: I don't get the joke.

------------------
Khoi huk ngam sud tee huk kon diow.

#80823 - 03/15/06 11:38 PM Re: Six years between posts
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Yes you are right, it's almost like that joke except this took twice as long We'll just have to wait until 2012 before the thread moves on again. Chances are I'll be dead before the discussion ever completes.

#80824 - 04/02/06 04:34 PM Re: Six years between posts
MORPH! Offline

Loc: Laguna Beach, California, Unit...
It's that limitless energy in the universe. It's just dying to be discharged somewhere.
I'm not one for hoaxes or shoddy beliefs either but I'll say this much:

Telemetry exists on many levels and there are only a scant few that we scientificly understand. I believe that most of them are far beyond our comprehension.

While in Bora Bora Dixie (the wife) was going to swat this bug that was flying around in the hut. The cleaning lady came inside, saw her and began screaming pleading and begging her to stop or they will all come. She has seen the swarms come as long as an hour later and they are deadly. I opened the door and within 15 seconds the bug flew outside. She told us that this flying insect (looked sort of like a fly to me but different. Larger and very fast.)and about 3 other kinds can communicate over very long distances. I asked a few others about this including a pastor and they all basically confirmed what she said.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online