SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#81474 - 12/08/05 12:21 PM Tony...update, please!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hey, bud, how's business and your re-construction?

Russ

#81475 - 12/08/05 04:32 PM Re: Tony...update, please!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Russ....Need your phone #....I am waiting for the contractors now.....things are really slow down here...no one in town...flights have been canceled and vacations plans are screwed up for everyone.
there are no building materials on the island and whatever comes in is being used for the big all inclusive hotels that have been all but washed into the sea so I went looking for another location.....well, one place wanted $20,000.00 US per month and I had to transfer my liquor license and fix the damage from the hurricane....another one
that owned the local Mc Donalds was willing to rent the roof top of the building alongside McDees...they want $8,000.00 US per month plus I would have to build the building at my expense at a cost of $150,000
US....so here I sit with my THUMB UP MY A$$
waiting for something to happen...we don't
have Mexican FEMA down here to fall back on.
On a brighter note, I really enjoyed the ham
thank you for your thoughtfulness....I'll call you when I get your number....God Bless
TR

#81476 - 12/08/05 11:40 PM Re: Tony...update, please!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
That sounds terrible Tony. What options does that leave you with ?

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 12-09-2005).]

#81477 - 12/09/05 07:20 AM Re: Tony...update, please!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
That's really rough, Tony! What a shame that an unpreventable disaster can do so complete a job of messing up something you've worked so hard to build.

The office number is (859) 253-0390). I'm on the road visiting clients, shooting video and recording every day, but always have my cell (948-4687).

I'll be out all day on a video shoot today, but will try to call you guys Monday afternoon, after a client meeting which will last all morning-thru lunch.

Damn, I was hoping for better news!

A whole lot of people around here are concerned and wishing you the best!

your friend,

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online