SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#82626 - 02/16/06 12:29 PM Too many nuns
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Here's a nun joke for ya.

Two guys go to a baseball game and their seats are right behind two nuns. The nuns headgear is blocking the guy's view, so they're not real happy. Finally one fellow says: "I think I'm going to Utah. I hear they only have a hundred nuns in the whole state." After no reaction, the other fellow says: "I hear they only have 50 nuns in Montana." Still no reaction so the first fellow says: "I hear there are only 25 nuns in Idaho." Finally, one of the nuns turns around and politely says: "Why don't you go to hell? There are no nuns living there."

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala

#82627 - 02/16/06 07:18 PM Re: Too many nuns
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
So these 2 nuns are in the school gymnasium cleaing it up to prepare for an upcoming event. It's a very hot summer day and the air conditioning isn't working.

Being so unbearabley hot they decided it would be ok and not a sin to take there clothes off and continue cleaning the gym. So they disrobed, locked the doors and got back to their chore in the nude.

A while later they were startled as someone knocked at the door. They said, "who is it" and the man replied, "blind man." They thought it would be ok to open the door and not to put their clothes back on.

They opened the door and the guy say's "hey, nice T & A, where do you want me to put the venetian blinds."............

#82628 - 02/19/06 10:57 AM Re: Too many nuns
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Two nuns were riding the bicycles through an old part of town, laden with street car rails, and cobblestones.
One nun remarked to the other, "I've never come this way before".
"No", said the other. "Neither have I.....it must be the cobblestones!"

------------------
...shboom

#82629 - 02/19/06 04:53 PM Re: Too many nuns
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well, if you insist, there's always the one about the two nuns who decided to take a short-cut home from church, through a dark alley.
Two men accosted them and began raping them. One of the nuns began praying, "Forgive them Lord, they know not what they do."
The other nun answered, "Actually, this one does."
DonM

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online