SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#88420 - 09/20/09 12:50 PM Chony you pulled me thru today, thank you!
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Chony, sometime ago I downloaded some of your work done on Tyros2. One of the mp3s I downloaded was Jewish Dance Disco. (very high energy). I have it loaded on my iPod.

Today my wife and I ran the Downtown Providence 5k road race with about 6000 other runners. We use to run a dozen races or so every summer season, but got a little burnt out and haven't ran a race in 5 years. Add that to a couple of 57 soon to 58 year old bodies........

This morning just before the race I made a playlist with very upbeat tunes and Jewish Dance Disco was on the list. I had a little over a mile to go in the race and yea you may have guessed it Jewish Dance Disco came on with it's pow, pow and punchy sounding high energy rhythms came on. It helped pull me that last mile. Thanks

#88421 - 09/21/09 11:39 AM Re: Chony you pulled me thru today, thank you!
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Chony, sometime ago I downloaded some of your work done on Tyros2. One of the mp3s I downloaded was Jewish Dance Disco. (very high energy). I have it loaded on my iPod.

Today my wife and I ran the Downtown Providence 5k road race with about 6000 other runners. We use to run a dozen races or so every summer season, but got a little burnt out and haven't ran a race in 5 years. Add that to a couple of 57 soon to 58 year old bodies........

This morning just before the race I made a playlist with very upbeat tunes and Jewish Dance Disco was on the list. I had a little over a mile to go in the race and yea you may have guessed it Jewish Dance Disco came on with it's pow, pow and punchy sounding high energy rhythms came on. It helped pull me that last mile. Thanks

Thank you! I'm happy to have been of help!

I didn't even know SZ had a "bar"!

I'm looking for the track that you're referring to. Is the link online still active?

#88422 - 09/22/09 04:10 PM Re: Chony you pulled me thru today, thank you!
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
chony, the link is not active anymore. The only thing that resembles the tune I listened in the Live Orchestra section of your web site called. It's in the intro prior to the announcements being made. I'm away from my windows machine where I have it stored. I'll e-mail you the file late tonight or tomorrow.

Updated: Chony I e-mailed you the mp3. You may want to repost it for our friends here at SZ. Not only it is a high-energy piece of music, but it's also great use to the Tyros2.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 09-23-2009).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online