SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#89097 - 06/23/10 08:16 AM A GREAT Club Owner just passed...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I just got back from the funeral of a lady I worked for for over 14 years...the best boss in the music business I ever had.

Libby and her son ran three of the most successful upscale restaurant/bars in the area.

She was great...if I had a concern or needed anything, she said, " whatever the Captain wants". She is the one who gave me the nickname, "the Captain".

In a world of lightweights", in terms of establishment management, she was a gem.

While she had been through pretty serious back surgery, she was recovering slowly, and died Sunday night unexpectedly.

A real essential part of the Lexington establishment who treated everyone with courtesy and kindness. She was a long-time owner/operator of the most successful places in the area, and she will be missed by family and employees (including me) alike.

Russ

#89098 - 06/24/10 12:35 AM Re: A GREAT Club Owner just passed...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
She would be so pleased you remembered her like this and introduced her here to many people on the forum who didn't previously know her but now feel like they did.

#89099 - 06/24/10 07:50 AM Re: A GREAT Club Owner just passed...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
My friend, we do not remember days; we remember moments. You have plenty of good moments to cherish.

Regards

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online