SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#89299 - 09/18/10 08:27 AM Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
There's an all too apparent (at least to me) pattern in certain threads/posts that somehow no one else seems to notice. I'm not going to say what it is for the reactions, if any, will either be negative or ...well, let's just say, they'll be a bit late especially since it's been going on for a couple of years now. After all, had you noticed I wouldn't be posting this.

I'm talking about... Well, since you never noticed it in the first place, you'll certainly never guess what I'm referring to.

There are times when one has to depend on his own mind in order to understand or realize something. Being fed the answer doesn't necessarily make one understand.

Taike

#89300 - 09/18/10 06:31 PM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Hi Taike, I understand exactly what you are referring to. It's so obvious there is no need to mention it !!!LOL
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

#89301 - 09/18/10 11:09 PM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
absolutely. In fact, saying it outright would make it less obvious than it is now. So utterly candidly in your face. Actually, everybody noticed, but, like you, we don't need to mention it.

#89302 - 09/20/10 07:16 AM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I was thinking the same thing. But, you probably knew that.

#89303 - 09/22/10 03:50 PM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well I don't know what you're talking about so I must be insensitive to something.
DonM

#89304 - 10/10/10 03:04 PM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Well I don't know what you're talking about so I must be insensitive to something.
DonM

Count me in as a two cell brain, I don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you enlighten us?

#89305 - 10/10/10 06:18 PM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Please Taike, you go first.
I thought Russ might have a comment on this topic, but he is probably too busy looking for all those G strings.
See Ya !!

Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

#89306 - 10/11/10 08:59 AM Re: Funny no one noticed...well, it's not exactly funny
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
No need to belabor the obvious, guys. It's like mental epilepsy!

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online