SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#89518 - 12/27/10 10:56 AM Russ...Chas...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Monk Noy sent me an email and asked me to convey his best wishes to both of you for the new year.

I'll be leaving for Laos next week (Wednesday). Anything you wish me to tell him? He says that he takes his studies very serious as I knew he would.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang

#89519 - 12/27/10 03:55 PM Re: Russ...Chas...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
We're both proud of his hard work and honored to know him.

Obviously, what we both want is for you to be with your great little family again. The one photo I'm missing is the one of all three of you-together.

That will make me happy!

Travel safely!

R.

#89520 - 12/27/10 04:42 PM Re: Russ...Chas...
Taike Offline

Come on, Russ, some things are meant to stay a mystery. Like Chas, for instance. Ha! Ha! You'll both get a pic when I get a mug shot of his.

Chas, I know what Denzel Washington looks like so don't you dare.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang

#89521 - 12/28/10 01:34 PM Re: Russ...Chas...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tell you what...next time Chas and I get together, I'll have my son Logan take a photo of the two of us. It will be like Mutt and Jeff. Chas is a good 6 inches taller than me and could give Denzel some competition with the ladies. He's about as tall and constructed like Jimmy Smith. I'm like his poorer, paler, slightly younger, pudgy cousin.

We plan to take a ride on some of his two wheeled "toys" and I'll harass him until he lets me take his photo.

Then I'll come back to the studio and photoshop some GREAT BIG BOOBS (think Pam Anderson) on his back, making him the perfect dance partner LOL.

Seriously, I'd like a photo of the two of us together, so if that's OK with him, we'll do it. If not, I'll respect his privacy.

He's "slick as snot on a door knob". (YUCK-that even grosses ME out, and that ain't easy).

Russ

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 12-28-2010).]

#89522 - 12/29/10 06:20 AM Re: Russ...Chas...
Taike Offline

No problem, Russ. I respect people's privacy. Can't say they always respect mine, though. There've been plenty of times that I got treated like public property. It's an Asian thing, especially in these parts. Strangely enough I never encountered this in Laos. All the more reason to make it my home.

Darn! They cancelled the afternoon flight. No idea why. Probably not enough passengers. Now I have to leave early morning and still arrive at the same time. The afternoon flight -including stop over in Hanoi- would've taken like 4 to 5 hours. The morning flight will take me 11 hours with a 6-hour stop over in Hanoi!!! There used to be a direct flight by EVA Air but that one lasted only a couple of months. Would've taken a mere 3.5 hours.

I have to leave for the airport at 4AM (Taiwan Time) and will arrive in Laos at 6PM (Lao Time). Taiwan is ahead by one hour. Might as well not bother going to bed. Ha!

------------------
Bo pen nyang

[This message has been edited by Taike (edited 12-29-2010).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online