SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#89571 - 01/03/11 08:57 AM 100 Videos on my YouTube Chanel!
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Hey gang,

Well I have done it I know have 100 videos on YouTube. Actually, more like 102. Anyway, stop by and check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Edisonfans19?feature=mhum

Feel free to comment, or even subscribe.

Paul

#89572 - 01/03/11 12:13 PM Re: 100 Videos on my YouTube Chanel!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Pretty cool!

Russ

#89573 - 01/03/11 03:38 PM Re: 100 Videos on my YouTube Chanel!
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Hi Paul.

I see that you've been busy.

Seeing all that vinyl brings back memories. There was something magical about buying records. Just playing the darn things was a ceremonial rite.

It was a time when people would actually talk about what they were going to get and talked about music. No one would just say "I'm going to buy a record" or "I'm going to get James Brown's Sex Machine" without revealing to you every song on the LP, how it made them feel, down to the tiniest nuances. By the time they were finished you were so convinced that you couldn't live without "Sex Machine" and went off to get yourself a copy.

You don't have that attachment witch CDs. I know I don't. There's little or no emotion involved. Few people know what your collection's like because no one talks about it. Not so with records. Friends would know your collection just as well as you did and vice versa. Heck, they even knew before you did what you were going to get.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online