SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#90272 - 09/29/02 10:32 PM ACHAT DU TYROS SUR FRANCE ET AVIS
LAZZERI Offline

Loc: PARIS
MORE: the sound superb the magic styles L superb and large and tilting screen for considering C is better the poid 12 small kg ouf them - 1°la taken micro derriere C was too well in front of 2°alors there has it a bleme for the panels memoirs the engineer from Yamaha its twisted or drinks. For each suvegarde of the memoires it is necessary to remake a safeguard of block in the flach memory bus has L stop of the bete all S erases RAM hard hard. 3°quand one lights the caison of low a small indicator would have ete come well C is not expensive and Ca avoids D forgetting L etiendre 4°reglage inters with the foot not guards in the septeup but safeguard in the panels memoires thus has each time is necessary to make a safeguard has each panel lasts hard. 5°)a L lighting of the bete L armonisor remains in service how desactive the jespere that L bones is open and reprogrammable as the 9000 bus of many improvement would be has to prevoir bus so that the tyros is a reusite total considering its price it will need some modif A leaves that it is beautiful and sounds D hell hones

#90273 - 09/30/02 06:57 AM Re: ACHAT DU TYROS SUR FRANCE ET AVIS
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
I assume from this posting that you are one of the first owners of a Tyros? Pity I dont speak french! :-(

#90274 - 09/30/02 01:14 PM Re: ACHAT DU TYROS SUR FRANCE ET AVIS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Salut Lazzeri,

Ton message est illisible!! Je suppose que tu as utilisé un traducteur automatique, mais les résultats son très mauvais. On ne comprends pas grand chose de ton message. Dommage! Vas-y en français et j'essayerai de traduire pour les collegues du forum.

-- José.

[This message has been edited by matias (edited 09-30-2002).]

#90275 - 09/30/02 01:21 PM Re: ACHAT DU TYROS SUR FRANCE ET AVIS
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
I have studied French for 5 years in high school. All I can remember is the following: Je ne parle pas Francais

But I would like to study French in the future.

#90276 - 10/01/02 04:22 AM Re: ACHAT DU TYROS SUR FRANCE ET AVIS
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by sk880user:
I have studied French for 5 years in high school. All I can remember is the following: Je ne parle pas Francais

But I would like to study French in the future.

Tres bièn!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online