SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#97427 - 06/23/06 06:45 PM Logitech has to be one-of-a-kind
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Here’s another great reason to buy Logitech ----

You do get lot’s of sound for the money --- but you have to listen to this one.

The sub on my Z2300 went after 3 months, and it may have been my fault.
I called Logitech support and told them the sub was dead. After a few questions they told me they would ship a new one to me at no cost, it would take 7 to 10 days. --- and—I did not have to return the old one.

Five days latter I received not just the sub but a new complete system, and it was shipped free of charge. The people at Logitech deserve one good round of applause there are very few companies that handle their customers in that manner.

Grateful, John C.

#97428 - 06/23/06 11:45 PM Re: Logitech has to be one-of-a-kind
SemiLiveMusic Online   content

Loc: Louisiana, USA
They did same for me and I will be a fan forever. I'll buy Logitech when possible.

------------------
Bill
Yamaha PSR2000

#97429 - 06/24/06 05:25 AM Re: Logitech has to be one-of-a-kind
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Same here! I had a remote control reciever go bad after six months of intense usage. Called the service department and after a few questions and providing them with a number of the bottom of the sub, they sent me an entire Z-5500 system. I called them and asked why they sent an entire system and they said "We don't ship individual parts--just systems." I thanked them and asked for an address to ship the old one back and they said "Keep it." WOW! Could you imagine any of the keyboard manufacturers doing something like this? The only other company that has a similar policy is Bose with their 45 day trial period. If you buy a Bose PAS (L1) directly from Bose you have 45 days to evaluate the system, and if you're not 100 percent satisfied, send it back for a full refund--no questions asked.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#97430 - 06/24/06 07:11 AM Re: Logitech has to be one-of-a-kind
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
If you buy a Bose PAS (L1) directly from Bose you have 45 days to evaluate the system, and if you're not 100 percent satisfied, send it back for a full refund-no questions asked.

Will Bose refund both 'ship to customer' & 'return shipping' back to Bose as well? If not, curious what the shipping expense from Massachusetts (Bose Factory) to California is. - Scott

#97431 - 06/24/06 08:02 AM Re: Logitech has to be one-of-a-kind
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
From the way the contract reads, they will pay the freight both ways.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online