HI

I agree with tose that think that the sounds of the Pa1X are thin and are not more then average in the top keyboards' but I want to say a few comments.

first of all ther is a big difference in quality between the video demo that was made live and we get it in the net in a low level ' and the audio demo that was made in a "laboritory conditions " by the best professional ' and will never be heard like that in live playing in SOLO mode .(except the intros , fill in and internal styles).

secondly I think that Korg decided to make an instrument that is more for the pianobar players and not for hard music thefore the sounds in the Pa1X are FLAT and if someone wants them to be more vivid like in SOLTON or ROLAND I believe it can be done in edite mode (openning the filter)and/or by edding more presence (mor hi mid and treble) in the EQ inside the instrument or in the mixer .

and I want to add that ther is no such instrument that is good in ALL kind of sounds ' some are better in piano' some other in synth ' and so on... and I liked in the Pa1X very much the drums (much improvement on the PA80) 'basses and even the acoustic piano sounds different but very interesting ' I liked also the organ and the acoustic and electric gitars but I prefer those on the VA 76 'and the TYRUS not talking about the MOTIF.

also I red in the net that the 61 keys version will not have hard disk ' so where will i save all my samples?

dud

------------------
davidfle@hotmail.co.il