DonM, Thanks for your quick reply. I have been trying to read all fo the messages related to the 2000 and I think for its functionality and capabilities it offers a lot for its price range.

Ryan,
I have read your site through and the story and links related to your getting the 740. I think it is wonderful. I agree with the postings related to your music and it definately leads you to "telling a story through your music." I also read that you are homeschooled. I homeschool (really world-school) my 4 sons as well. Excellent. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the birthday greetings as well.

George,
I will definately contact you. I have read your posts and you are quite the resource. It must be nice having the music store. Reminds me of a kid who lives in a candy store or a lumberyard having all those good things right there to play with.

Robby,
Thanks for the birthday greetings. It does seem like a very warm group of people. Very rare find on the internet in one location.

Jedi,
Thanks. I am looking forward to sharing what I know and having a fun time is always a goal in my day.

- Brian