Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Interesting, especially if you played the stereo Grand Piano in 'solo' exposed mode (no auto accompaniment). Hmmm. I suppose Donny should have kept his PAS system then?! For whatever reason, when I last audtioned the PAS with it's 'new' EQ settings, going out Tyros Left and RT channels separately, as well as into the 2 separate channels on the Bose PAS, I still heard serious 'stereo phase cancellation' sound degradation. I've wanted to upgrade my existing PA system to a Bose PAS for quite some time, but until I'm convinced that the stereo phase cancellation problem has really been resolved with the Tyros2 + PAS system, I'm sticking with my current EV SxA100 active PA speaker setup until I upgrade to the awesome sounding EV SxA360's. - Scott [/QUOTE]

Scott, I have no regrets in selling my Bose PAS.......My Mackie 450's are doing a spectactular job night after night

Now Scott someone has to be CORRECT here ?.....how can some one say its sounds great & you say your hearing "serious 'stereo phase cancellation' sound degradation" ? those statements are not even close but if thats what you hear with Mono vs Stereo & the T2 then so be it.... I personally will agree with you after playng the T2 for s week or so on stage I prefere using Two Powered speakers in Stereo

Oh Boy

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-19-2006).]