Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
[B]Could you layer BOTH parts, and use an expression pedal to cross-fade? (Invert pedal response on one part)
B]

Hi Diki

You know, that's one of the more interesting answers I think I've seen on SZ.

The only thing is, is those horn section presets are all triple layered to get as realistic of a sound as I can get.

Had I not worked with Roland Atelier organs for about a year I may not have even understood what you were talking about. Those Atelier's had some voices like piano/strings where if you struck a key you'd get piano and if you stepped on the gas the string section would come in. Kind of a cool idea really.

But, even if I could layer a preset to get what you are talking about, I'm thinking that there has to be some special setup that I'm not aware of on the T2. Or is it more with having a special pedal that's built for this purpose?

The other thought I had, but I don't think it can be done is, I have a Technote midi bass pedal board, exactly the same as the one made by Ketron, which makes me wonder, who really is building that thing?

I was thinking instead of using them to play bass notes, that I could probably use it to do the work of 13 pedal switches for fill-ins, break, etc. But, I don't think it's possible to have the presets keyed by midi commands other than forward and backward. It also seems to me there is a limit of 5 midi switch type commands possible.

thanx anyway