Originally Posted By: BBBB
Well I wasn't going to succumb to the hype or stand in line for hours for something other than food. I just happened to go by a store about a half hour before the 5:00 Canadian release date. on a whim I went in and got the last 64 gig black wifi/3G. As a Mac fanboy I wanted this mostly for viewing lyrics etc when playing arranger or guitar on gigs. I am using Music Reader pro 4.08 for Mac/IPad. I am having some issues syncing my Mac Library but will sort this out. The neat thing is that the IBook app works great with PDFs and I can choose to open with Music Reader or IBook
The $5 Garage Band app is unbelievably cool.
P.S. My wife bought this for me for my 60th birthday which isn't till June but I have a gig coming up. No no binders!!!!

Cheers Brian
dance

Brian, hell no I'm not laughing.........wait till you start discovering the many things you can do with the ipad versus just using it for lyrics. I have an iPad and use it regularly for lead sheets, but that's just a bonus. BTW I'm using unReal book. I use it for everything from storing owners manuals in Good Reader to reading e-books and my magazine subscriptions in Zinio to storing my complete photo library.............the list goes on and on. I find it so useful, that if someone said you can either have a laptop or the iPad I would choose the iPad. Of course that's not to say I would ever give up my iMac. The iPad is great, but it is not substitute for a computer.

I've looked at iPad2 I'm glad they can't keep them in stock................as a Mac fan boy, I don't want to succumb to the temptation.