Gary,
I thought that was pretty decent. And your audiences are going to dance without a thought for chord structure. A real band could get all those extra chords in but it is impossible to do so on an arranger keyboard. Boo has to realize that we are singing and playing at the same time and that an arranger keyboard no matter what you paid for it could never interpret all those quick chord changes even if we practiced ad nauseum to get all the correct chords in place while we are singing or playing the melody.

I once made an effort to study and play jazz chords on guitar. Many are very complicated to finger and are used transitionally. You could never sing to most of them. We need to stick with minor 7ths major or minor ninths etc. Throw in the flatted 13ths or whatever and the arranger and the singer get lost. That's just the way it is. If any inadequacies in our equipment or playing abilities kept us from performing complicated arrangements in a more simplified way it would be a pretty sad state of affairs.

In church there are some modern praise songs that were written on piano and my guitar partner and I have to adapt them to guitar. Many of these have chord changes on every word. Sounds fine on piano but just does not work on guitar, especially when your trying to sing.

So Boo and all you other jazz guys cut us some slack or maybe record something with incredibly complicated chord arrangements and sing along with it while playing so we can see how it's done.

God Bless,
Don