Gary I started this by trying to encourage Guitarpic the importance of using the right chords and where to find them. Now you and My buddy DonM took every word personal which no one should ever do. Next time If I run into either one of you, you both can spit in my face and I won't take it personal. I only recorded a dozen or so tunes back in 2000-2001 or whenever. Trying to type lyrics, how to form the chords on the new arranger, work a recorder that was super high tech to me, amplifiers that I never knew anything about including Mics and the list goes on and on, a little box for a re-verb unit , heck the wires were driving me crazy. I gave up on recording anything. I said to myself, SELF, if I'm ever going to get out of the house and gig somewhere I don't need to waste my time recording. I need to learn songs.

All I did back in the day playing sax, was doing backup doo-wop with my voice. So I had my work set out for me. Uncle Dave I rem ember sent me the chords to "Tangerine" All of you helped me get started.

All of those tunes on my site I did with styles with the exception of my midis that DNJ shared with me. That's Georgia and Born To Lose, Oh and I can 't stop loving you, but I can do them with styles too, but the midi's are great. On Bewitched, that is a style that my Australian friend Pete Charlesworth sent to me back in 2000 or whenever when I got my keyboard. Pete also was the one that told me that the Korg i30 was miles ahead of anything else at the time for sequencing, because it was the only one he knew of at the time that copied and pasted easily, so as to Sequence a bunch of tunes that I could play my sax with. I got burned out on playing more in the early 70s when I learned Stan Getz tunes like Girl From Ipanema, Desifinado, Wave, Our Day Will Come etc and tunes more in the Jazz Genre. It seems that every other tune the audience wanted us to play more in the early 70's. The whole band dreaded it , Ha ha. Sorry y'all hate me. From now on everything every one does is great. I applaud all of the members right now for anything they post even after I'm gone. What difference does it make anyway. Who cares? Right, LOL. I'm sorry for insulting any and everyone, truly !!

Edited by brickboo (10/29/15 03:51 PM)