Ted,

From what you said I take it you really screwed up your home page window when you messed with that strange disk. All you did was restore it to the default. Go to that little round silver area on the far right with three silver buttons on it. Firmly press the one that says customize. Up pops another window. The upper left hand choice says: Home Page Setting. Squeeze down the silver bar to the left of it and what jumps up? Nothing else but a new window which says Home Page Setting with all kinds of goodies. You will probably see it is set to default. Let me tell you Ted, you could play around with that baby for at least a week with all the combinations there. Experiment! You could even put your own picture there to view every day. I did but very soon removed it because I couldn't stomach what I was looking at. What I really like is to go back into the Customize window and go three more choices down from the Home Page Setting to Wallpaper Setting. Open that little treasure and set the backgrounds or what they call wallpaper to different parts of the home page window. I like the wood setting on all parts of the window. Be sure to set that color to all parts of the window rather than the default. Gives one a completely new outlook. Kind of like when Ruthie goes out and buys a new outfit. Sort of makes her feel all giggly and fuzzy for a while. Does it help your playing at all? Don’t know but sure makes you want to turn it on and practice a bit. One suggestion. Try to keep your eyeballs focused on the music and not on your beautiful new window.

Grandpa Doug

P.S. What was the trouble you were having that prompted you to use that strange disk in the first place?