Thanks so much for all your replies; I knew I could depend on my Forum friends to come up with an explanation/solution. Haven't tried them yet but will later today.

In answer to BEBOP's question as to what made me use the disk in the first place: after enjoying several of the ZIP files that I had received, I wanted to return to my regular rhythm goups and registrations and play alone. But no matter what rhythm group button I pushed, I got no rhythm, other than a steady beat, or combination of sounds (registration), when I played the left hand. So, I wanted to "reset" the keyboard and start again, but, even after turning it off and on again, the same thing happened. Finally got it to work, though, after pushing heaven knows what buttons. Later, however, I listened to another ZIP file and, after I was done, the same thing happened again. So, it occurred to me perhaps I should "initialize" the keyboard. (I'm not too bright with these elctronic monsters and what they can and cannot do!

Anyway, I loaded the disk and, not being sure what the four files meant, I took a chance on loading the last one to see what would happen. That's when I got this new window--a variation of the one I was used to with all the tracks shown along the bottom and the other information above it. Now I get a similar window of information but always have a section in the lower right hand corner that gives me information I don't want! And I couldn't figure out how to get the original window back.

Anyway, thanks again for your help. I'll keep you informed.

Ted