SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#118744 - 01/18/06 07:38 PM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Squeak:

You obviously have to do what you have to do but, remember, as somebody suggested, why don't you just lurk awhile. We've lost so many great guys here lately and I always enjoy reading your posts. If you do decide to leave, rest assured that you will be missed. Best wishes and good luck, whatever you decide to do.

RICE

#118745 - 01/18/06 08:18 PM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Squeak, I remember when you gave me the most and best help with digital recorder questions that I had. Just watch from the side lines for a while and ask a question now and then. This works for me and I stay out of trouble. We need to be more like DonM. He just laughs at everything. Of course he stands 6'5" and weighs atleast 245. Who's gonna mess with him? Hang in there friend.

#118746 - 01/18/06 09:14 PM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
DerfMuisc Offline

Loc: rohnert park, california, usa
I've fallen and I can't get up!

#118747 - 01/19/06 06:04 AM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Quote:
Originally posted by Spalding1:
bad guys get away with doing bad things because the good guys keep quiet. Expose this fool......

Squeak, to his credit, won't stoop to that fools level.
Starkeeper

#118748 - 01/19/06 06:11 AM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
rdnzl Offline

Most people just "move on" without saying anything. People who post a statement about leaving a forum, are looking for attention.

Sorry.

#118749 - 01/19/06 06:18 AM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by rdnzl:Most people just "move on" without saying anything. People who post a statement about leaving a forum, are looking for attention

#118750 - 01/19/06 11:14 AM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by rdnzl:
Most people just "move on" without saying anything. People who post a statement about leaving a forum, are looking for attention.
Sorry.

.... or maybe wanted friends to know why he wasn't going to be around anymore ...
... we have often asked if anyone has heard from another S-Z member who hasn't posted in a while ...
t.

#118751 - 01/20/06 11:10 PM Re: I'm out Folks! !! Peace :)
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
After some thought about this, I'm out the door as well. The horrible stuff that was done to Squeak weighs on my mind, and just adds to it, but it's also far from being the only reason. There are times when I simply fit like a square peg in a round hole on this forum, and I know it.

It's an arranger forum and much of my interests musically don't fit the criteria. Also, my personality can be gruff at times, and although it's usually not only accepted by those who know me in the real world, but sometimes thought of almost comically as an endearing quality, it doesn't always translate well on a forum like this to those who cannot see my face, body language, or know how often I'm actually speaking "tongue in cheek".

As I said before, I normally like to bow out quietly and really noone notices and after a short while I come back. This time is different though and I'm signing out for good. I don't care much for the attention, nor am I looking for it, but rather I would simply like to take a moment to thank those that have helped me along in this journey to learn so much more than I could have ever known on my own.

May peace be with you all, and may you forever pursue and find satisfaction through the music that you make and the music that you love.

AJ

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online