SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#333087 - 11/02/11 02:34 AM Bill Norrie Songs
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Bill
I am heading out today with a bunch of your excellent songs and wondered if you are planning anymore.
For those that don't know, I mute the melody when playing and singing over them. I always headline Bill as the master composer and tell people that I have his permission. People absolutely rave about his work.
Bernie

Edited by Bernie9 (11/02/11 02:38 AM)

#333097 - 11/02/11 06:09 AM Re: Bill Norrie Songs [Re: Bernie9]
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your kind words - they are really appreciated and it's nice to know that my efforts bring pleasure to friends across 'The Pond' smile

You are welcome to use any of my material within the 15 'Songs 4U' Volumes on my website, which are all in KN7000 format.
Most of the songs within these volumes are included on the WMA Page of my website, so you can audition them prior to downloading them in KN7000 format. Unfortunately, I have not referenced the songs on the WMA page to the KN7000 volumes, since there did not seem to be any need to do so. However, it may be worth considering during a future update.........

I am working on some more 60s/70s songs at present, to add to the repertoire of my 'Duo' and will make them available soon. Meanwhile, if there is a particular song which you would like me to consider, I will certainly do so. I derive considerable pleasure from creating these backing 'styles' and the challenge keeps the 'Old Grey Matter' active and also keeps me out of mischief laugh

#333125 - 11/03/11 02:36 AM Re: Bill Norrie Songs [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I have much more than Vol 15 and don't have to audition them, as I know they are good.

BTW, I did "I Can't Get Started", as well as 4 others and when the crowd heard Bunny Barrigan's intro they flipped out. I then proceeded to sing the song and played the trombone riff. They loved all of them.

Looking forward to your next songs.

Cheers
Bernie

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online