SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#39977 - 05/23/06 06:03 AM Re: REQUEST ASSISTANCE
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
John's hit it on the head, you need to press OK at the end of the process - it's on the screen bottom r/h side.
Rog
Good luck

#39978 - 05/23/06 06:35 AM Re: REQUEST ASSISTANCE
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran D:
Members,

As some of you know we have an annual Keyboard Jam in Florida. March 2007 will be the third. As the organizer, I have asked our members for topics for Work Shops during the Jam. I have received several.

To spur some interest in the Forum and

provide input for our work Shops I will be asking input on different subjects for use in our Work Shops and at the same time forum members will gain knowledge through your replies. Lets start with:

How Do You Organize Your SD's???????????

Fran in SC

I don't do any of the systems put forward.
I just load each registration onto the sd cards then enter them in a binder (ie sd1 sd2
etc) and rely on the alphabet system to
recall them. As I don't do gigs other than playing at our Organ & Keyboard club when its my turn, it is not nescessary to have a more sophisticated system.

Derek Munson

#39979 - 05/25/06 03:19 PM Re: REQUEST ASSISTANCE
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
My thanks to all of you who suggest I'm leaving out the O.K. when saving to Favourites. I cannot recall NOT pressing the O.K. but then I do have many 'senior moments' these days, so I'll not rule out the possibility of this lack of attention to detail.

However, now that you have all pointed me in the right direction, I will make sure I do finish with O.K. in the future. Should the problem not be resolved, I'll be back - you betcha!

Many thanks again.

Aud (U.K.)

[This message has been edited by Audrey Turner (edited 05-25-2006).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online