Chris...

Most of my audiences range in age from 50 to near death (we are talking Florida here)...but they have a very wide taste in styles and music in general.
Most every style I use comes from the PRS series or CVP. Kinda hard to narrow it down to 10...but here goes.....

My most used:
1. Lounge Piano (Misty, Teach Me Tonight, Summer Wind)

2. Jive (Run Around Sue, Back To Lousiana)

3. Simple 8 Beat (Lady in Red, Wind Beneath My Wings)

4. 4/4 Rock & Roll (Memphis, Jailhouse Rock, Johnny B Goode)

5. Combinations of Swing, Big Band and Big Band Shuffle1 settings (It Had To Be You, You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You, Satin Doll, Just a Gigalo)

6. Rhumba Island (Margaritaville, I Wish You Love) I also use Bossa and other Rhumbas, but find the endings cumbersome, too long and over produced in most cases.

7. Croco Twist & Twist1 (Old Time Rock & Roll, Takin Care of Business, and the Chubby Checker stuff)

8. Cha Cha Cha from CVP series. Most of the Cha Cha styles are way too over produced for my taste. (Brandy You're a Fine Girl, Under The Boardwalk...and Tea for Two types)

9. 70's Disco (I Will Survive, Celebration, YMCA)

10. A variety of Waltzes (Vienna for Delilah-
Simple for Ballroom stuff like Fascination- and Country for things like Could I Have This Dance, Bartender Blues.

In addition to Cha Cha mentioned above, I had to look long and hard to find a Merengue that I felt was not too over-produced.

House dance and techno is not much use to me.

Eddie