Eric, You've written my list out for me!,

You must share the same music that I do (Funk/Dance, Rock etc). I don't play Ballroom, Latin, C&W (Country & Western)-Cha cha cha, Brazilian samba, bongo, mambo,Jazz,Samba, Jazz Waltz or anything like that. I play/like music that is used mainly for todays industry (not rap/hard dance though)

Not sure if a Instrument that is 80% full of styles that I will never use is "for me". I really "would" like a blank sheet to start with, and load styles in as I need them. It's no good having the greatest "big-band", "cha cha" sound(s) ever created....if you aren't going to use them, and I won't.

It has to be said that NO arranger will cater for any single person - exclusively, but there are arrangers out there that satifies some peoples needs...but not others. It's just a matter of taste. Someone who listens to todays "rock and pop/dance", isn't going to worry about were his next "cha cha", samba, Ballroom style is going to come from I wouldn't have thought. Vice-versa applies to the above sentance as well

O8