Cassp, it all boils down to pleasing yourself.

I have had several people tell me that I should like the Tyros3 more than the S900...but, I don't.

I really don't have to justify my preferences to anyone, but suffice to say, I just connect better with the S900 as an arranger....I like the keybed, I like the built in speakers, and I like the sound.

It is a true "portable" keyboard.

I felt the same way comparing the the 3K and the Tyros1...I liked the 3K much better.

The S900 and 3K aren't perfect, but they are/were perfect for me, and it's me that I have to please...no one else.

The audience can tell when I'm more pleased with an instrument...and ultimately, we both are winners.

If you aren't using a keyboard for more than a few months, it may be time to pass it on to someone else who will.

Hope this helps a little bit.

You know you're going to displease the Roland supporters (especially the ones that hate Yamaha ) if you sell the G70 and start using a Yamaha...personally, I don't care what brand you go with, as long as you are happy with the result...that's the bottom line, and the thing that's most important.

Please yourself, whether it be a Roland, Yamaha, Korg, Audya, or whatever.

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 07-23-2009).]