Hi Cass,
I'm a big KorgPA800 fan, but I also would also recommend you try one ( or even Lee's PA2X) before you buy.
As Lee said, operating system is the same, styles are the same, a couple of ex pa800 owners say , the sounds ( to them) are slightly better on the PA2X compared to PA800 , but at least you'd get some idea if it suited you or not.

Maybe check out the Korg forums, maybe somebody there could recommend where you may be able to see one that's a bit closer to home.

The PA800 has had to major upgrades since I bought mine over 18 months ago (free).
The first one 1.51 added Guitar Mode recording, ( a single note records a guitar strum. Full strum ,4 string strum,slow strum, up & down, plus individual notes can also be recorded, plus a heap of effect noises like thumps, fret noises etc). Only used for style tracks, it's not a realtime function for melody.
They upgraded a number of styles with Guitar Mode tracks & a number of new guitar voices.
The last one just before Xmas, added the new DNC voices, some new styles.
Also if style editing/creating is of any interest , they upgraded the style import /export as midifile function. Instead of importing/exporting a single style part to a pc sequencer for editing, the whole style can be imported/exported. That's great for people who prefer to use a pc sequencer instead of editing/creating onboard.

The multipad function on the Korg is also great. It has an additional sync function that psr's don't.

And just in case Donny's around, the pads don't play thru the endings anymore. That was one of his gripes.

See if you can try before you sell everything.
best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022