Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Crossover
Originally Posted By Torch
Originally Posted By Crossover
Yes, there‘s a dedicated symphony orchestra department in the Sonority XL. But also great solo samples from famous musicians of Alpine music such as Vito Muzenic. Some samples are identical to the software library „Alpine Volksmusik“ from Best Service.
https://www.bestservice.de/alpine_volksmusik.html
The person behind these samples is Klaus Dzida from Tyrol. His company V3 Sound was formerly „Limex“, e.g. known for the excellent Limex Vienna Grand piano module.
Yesterday I discovered a B-ware Sonority XL module at Thomann for 495€ (95€ less), so it‘s on the way to me now.
A fan of V3 Sound here. I have a number of different boards in my V3 Sound Desktop arranger module. Yes, they do have sounds and features that no other module/keyboard/arranger can offer. When it comes to ethnic stuff, even my Ketron SD40 can't hold a candle to it. Also got one of their Triangle modules, oh, yes, Volksmusik VST,too. I used to be able to open it in Independence Pro, but not anymore as it doesn't support it anymore. As good as the V3 Sound Desktop arranger is, its weakness is that you can't get styles from a 3rd party. I loaded up Yamaha styles. They play but no variation works.

That‘s interesting. Klaus Dzida recommended me to buy the V3 Desktop, as it‘s also able to assign solo sounds (typical Oberkrain duet trumpet + clarinet) to lower and higher note solo (similar to Tyros/Genos ensemble sounds). But it‘s too expensive for me at the moment, so I chose the Sonority XL. I presently don‘t play with styles any more. For duets, the „Turbosounds“ app (by „Turboreini“, whose sounds are also available as an expansion for V3 desktop) provides a duet option, too.
I guess you have some Celtic expansions? I read there is a cooperation of V3 with someone from Britain.

Seems the V3 desktop module is no longer available...

Only can find the v3 sound modules on their website

Impossible. Klaus Dzida emailed me last week to buy the V3 Desktop.