I want to respond to Donny's post with the link and JDX's comments. First, I had 2 Ketron SD7 keyboards and both were as reliable as any other keyboards I owned. It frustrates me when folks post about "freezing" experiences with Ketron products. First let me say I did manage to hang up my SD7 - so it does happen. The question is why? What I found was if you downloaded a bunch of styes, which I did, and began trying them some would not work on the SD7. My question is why would any gigging player use anything on a live gig they had not tried at home?? The other thing I discovered is if I got in a hurry and did not let the OS do it's thing it could freeze up. I have heard stories that some owners had a problem with the SD7 and returned it for a replacement because there really was a problem of some kind. Well, I had that happen with a Tyros 5. JDX mentions the manual being on the keyboard - did he try to download one from the website?

Over a 4 year period, using a SD7, a SD40, and a SD90 I have not once had any of them cause me a problem on a live gig - about 600 gigs.

Deane