Abacus.... how much has it cost to upgrade OAS? Several hundred dollars, just for the last upgrade, if I remember correctly....?

These from Roland and Korg are FREE upgrades. Best of luck getting that from Wersi!

I can't talk too informatively about Korg, but since I bought my G70, Roland have added a parametric EQ on each and every Part; Style, Keyboard AND Song, an ENTIRELY new mode - Guitar Mode... nothing like it on any other arranger, and COMPLETELY new (and free!) to Roland. A completely new OTS system, now linked to styles, whether ROM or Internal or Card-based. And innumerable improvements in the OS for control and command.

A completely new, cross-platform Database Manager software (also free) and tons of new styles. An SRX slot allows the addition of VERY high quality sounds to the supposedly 'closed' sound-set, with Roland adding three or four new ones since I bought the G70.

Of COURSE it isn't capable of adding VSTi's, but what do you expect for free? Oh, that's right, as a Wersi owner, you don't expect ANYTHING for free......