Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:

But the title of this thread is not indicative of the experience of most GeneralMusic users so I would like to remove it if it has served its purpose.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 12-22-2003).]

Nigel I know we all have a soft spot for Paul for the way he take care of customer care in the states and in this forum.
Now that you're in again you said that the thread is not indicative of the experience of most GeneralMusic users.

Now can you imageen how you feel if you buy a car with a TURBO engine and after you start driving it you find the the TURBO is missing and you paid for it, then you contact the firm and NO REPLY what so ever, then they come and tell me they tryed to contact me after a 45 days.
I would like to ask you how you feel? you said this experience was not of most Genereal music please make sure you have the facts before writing , I can assure you there are many who didn't know about it untile I found out and there are people in this forum too who ended up with the same thing, so I don't think you where right here that's why I wanted left here so these things never happen again not to me nor anybody else.
I mean this is a serious matter, do these things Happen In USA or England? I don't think so.

I am a very pataint and reasonable person, but there is a limit in everything.

Tony.