Something came up which made me cancel my BK5 demo at Fran's studio the other day so I am still looking forward to doing so very soon probably next week sometime.......but I appreciate the comments to this Posting from everyone... I have done extensive editing work on my Pa500 to get it to where I am satisfied at this point for stage performances week after week, more so then any other Arranger I have owned in recent years......BUT,......after all is said and done the intensive "homework" was well worth it in many ways. It now sounds amazing for my needs, factory and converted styles are tweaked to perfection,...the Songbook is a performers dream come true on stage, & keybed, navigational & editing capabilities in real time & in studio are very sufficient to suit my needs at this time to create the type of sound I want..I only use the Pa500 in real time style play 99% of the time.....conjoined with a laptop when needed for Mp3 backing tracks I record with the Pa500 also, or my DJ work, and Mixer with Fx for Vocals........I'll give the BK5 a good tryout but, my expectations are low if it will compete as equal to what I am using now,..........stand by... wink