Thanks everyone for all the suggestions.....But:
1)Any organ I would currently be interested in is WAY to expensive.

2) A cluggy setup is not what I want, been there done that....Varranger, spent lots of $$...all I did is program and play with the tech side, very little music was played.

3) VERY FEW of today's organs have the quality of sound as, a TOTL arranger. or even a MOTL.

4) would not want a module. Tried that...MIDI controller kbds just are not setup for it, they are setup for PC music applications.

5) You can use arranger styles fine with organ playing...you just have to cut out a lot of the channels...the busy stuff that for me is too much anyways (OK if your going to sing, not do orchestral stuff) get down to basics.

6) Sure would not want to be limited to a Hammond

7) Doing a double midi setup with a PC , NO way....all you do is tech stuff....content is not there, just sounds.

Probably a Yamaha ELS-02C would be great, but, too expensive and NO warranty or support. (Thanks Yamaha, for nothing!)

So, a nice arranger, with lower and maybe pedalboard is as close as one can get today considering everything mentioned...TRX or the like is going to have to be it...

When you play an arranger the normal way we do, you are pretty much playing an organ without pedals (that is added automatically for you)...it's just that the 2 keyboards are one.