Diki,
When I used the pa1xpro, and I had it for quite some time, the fill that played on a styles' variation 4 for example, was different to the fill played when you were on variation 1..well to my ears anyway......I suspect that we are probably talking about the same thing, just from different angles..as even with that fill, it was still inappropriate for say just a fill to repeat the first variation as it built a little too much. But hey, if everyone else is right and Im wrong, I dont really give a toss, its how I remember the board..I never got the opportunity to upgrade to op sys 3.00 because I sold it, but from other comments at the Korg forum and the way it seemed to die down the new op system must have addressed the problem, so Korg were listening and did something about it.
I have had several private chats with Paolo re some of the shortcomings of the pa1x, all of which he said was passed on to the hardware design team and the software team as well.
It is not really an issue that needs to be flogged again quite frankly..You asked for genuine and honest comment on a topic and I gave it..I can't help it if you disagree, thats your problem.
Dennis