Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
arranger_yes_pc_no,
So...tell me why the only way to accomplish what you want is with a chord track..in detail please...and I will hopefully tell you how it is done on my Korg PA2XPRO.

Lee S.

I would tell you why in detail, provided I had time to devote to that task, which unfortunately I don't have. Who will pay me?

If you don't believe me, there's a faster way: get a Yamaha or a Technics and write the same song on both the Yamaha/Technics and the Korg, and see for yourself on which one is WAY, WAY faster to write the same song.

That's all I can really tell you. By the way, I don't need to know how to write music on your Korg: I had figured it out about a year ago from the manual before I decided to get my Yamaha, the Korg is no different than a Roland or a Ketron: there's no 'chord track'. It's basically like the sequencer of a synth workstation like a Korg Triton or a Roland Juno.

It seems to me like you have never used that 'chord track' before....if you had, you would be of my same opinion, trust me.

The Korg PA is a great instrument...I am only talking about the 'chord track'. Nothing else

[This message has been edited by arranger_yes_pc_no (edited 11-09-2010).]