Donny ... that is a LOT of snow !!!
Got up this morning, the road was plowed, my plow guy had plowed the driveway, I just had to clear the snow of the vehicles and shovel the walk ...
We did get lucky in that our area only got about 6 inches ...

Gary ... I love ya man, but you are one of the most headstrong (hard-headed??? wink ) people I know ... grin
Did you really expect a plow guy who has probably been up all night servicing his REGULAR customers to run to clear your drive way ??? ... and if he could clear 300 ft of foot high snow -not counting drifts - in 3 minutes I would LOVE to see his equipment in operation ... grin
And $100 ?!? ... supply and demand my friend ... my driveway is 85 ft and level to the street and I pay $35 (it is well worth it ... I will find better ways to spend my time and energy) ... knowing your driveway, I would think $100 on short notice isn't bad with that much snow, - what is it one gig?
... do yourself a favor while you are waiting for the snow blower to defrost ... call a number of snow removal places and see if you can get a decent price for FUTURE snow falls ... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!!
Sell that snow blower and buy yourself a back up 950 keys grin
"I'm going to wait for the snow blower to defrost so I can clear the driveway" ... what's wrong with THAT statement ???
dancers

rocker