You're quite welcome Rikki. When I get time to do it, I plan to use much of SGM128 as the base for a "supersoundfont".

I will add, or actually replace the 128's guitars with the Sonic Implants Telecaster and PRS guitar sets. I'll add SI's Blue Jay and Session drums, and some better organ and ep samples. I'll then set it up in Chainer, and then assign acoustic guitar style patches directly to Dasample's Electroacoustic Vsti. If it gets a little too CPU intensive, I'll simply make multisamples from EA and assign them to the soundfont.

This should make OMB play very nice in the GM mode. I'm still only at version 6, but I am quite comfortable using it, and I've already used it in a live set. Eventually I'll probably upgrade.

The one thing that did not work so well was trying to use the Motif ES as my OMB module. It seems no matter how I set it up, I notice a slight hiccup when changing style variations. I've tried a number of fixes, including reworking patch and bank, and other controller data of entire styles to better fit the ES. Nothing I can do seems to help.

AJ

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 03-17-2005).]