Rikki,
You are not ahead of Frank, but you are way ahead of me. I'm going to take it slow.
Does you Clavinova have panel/lead voice, other then piano? Is the 200mb reason font better then SynergiGS?

Anyone who might know,
I have a minor problem with my Sounblaster Live card: I empty the card completely, nothing in either synth (A or B), and there are 10mb remaing on the card. I do cold boot of my computer and 10 megs remain. Both synths are empty. Thats a lot of nothing!!! It doesn't effect the operation of the card. Anyone have a clue what gives?

Last weekend the styles didn't sound "right" anymore. Sounded like some instruments were too loud and others gone. I switched from OMB to Live Styler and it was also the same. Tried other soundfonts and they had the same problem. I'm thinking it might be a hardware problem with my connectors. Will check it out this weekend. I hope its not the soundcard.
I just happened to land on a Canadian site that sells Native Instruments software and NI B4 is not that expensive. NI Express is very affordable, as AJ pointed out. Not sure how crippled NI Express is.
Starkeeper
Starkeeper